This plan is the overall planning of the related type of training activities (educational training, seminars) of rural regeneration business. Activities of similar nature are arranged at the same time in order to meet the purpose, lower cost, improve administration efficiency, elevate diverse learning opportunities for colleagues, promote colleagues’ willingness for participation in various activities, and to maximize work efficiency. The main points of completing this plan are as follows:
1.Vertically connecting and expanding participating trainees – The various rural regeneration plan business covers the colleagues of this branch and other branches, staff of various county and city government, offices, common effort team, and community officers. Due to the different categories and business needs, vertically connecting to counterpart units to effectively provide mutual recognition opportunities and exchange of view.
2. Rural area planning learning scheme and curriculum – To plan and integrate diverse learning development areas from the three main schemes of rural planning and management, regeneration practices, rural style and features, to learn about the various types of projects of rural regeneration, regeneration practices, employee purchases, farm buildings and relevant provisions of the regulations, and ecological conservation programs.
3. Initial planning of courses with different levels and depth – Due to differences among participants because of quality and experience of participation in rural affairs, basic concepts are used to guide, application planning and practical cases as the main scheme, two-way communication for mutual learning, providing beginning, intermediate, and advance classes, also tailor-made classes and conducting search for related instructors, to serve the needs of participants.
4. Practical operation program is introduced for the first time – Some courses have actual hands-on operation, guided by teacher, start with a topic, group discussion, then group interaction and teamwork. This course has received praise and recognition by students.
5. Practical operation program is introduced for the first time – Some courses have actual hands-on operation, guided by teacher, start with a topic, group discussion, then group interaction and teamwork. This course has received praise and recognition by students.
6. According to project item and content, 4 types/6 classes have been completed for a total of518 people participating.
7. The response rate of the questionnaire provided during class reached 85% with very good feedback from students. Course plan was highly praised with great recognition towards the rich and diverse courses, and professional instructors.
Keyword:Educational training, Diverse learning, Practical operation